Friday, June 17, 2011

Victoria's Secret Beauty

I don't know if the site was messing up...or if my cart was so full that they bumped items out! But once I hit 30 items, stuff started disappearing from my cart LOL.

Victoria's Secret is having a semi-annual sale + I'm an angel ($10 off) + it's my birthday month (another $10 off) + they're having 20% off with free shipping = let's do this!!






Here's the scoop: 
I have thick, curly hair so these products will be great for me. I already own 4 of the So Sexy products and they SMELL SO GOOD so I wanna get my hands on every item in the line (for my hair type). Especially since I seem to have lost my So Sexy shine serum...

The VS eyeshadow palette I have is not pigmented, but I figured I'd give 'em another try since I've heard good things and am getting discounts.

I don't like Beauty Rush lip glosses--so sticky!! But the body items sound like they smell good! And they're on sale!

I *love* VS Hand & Body Creams (so moisturizing but not greasy) and their body mists. I always check out their limited edition scents. Especially when they're on sale. Pattern..........

Finally, I just watched Taneshasadvice's latest haul video and she goes on and on about Victoria's Secret Bombshell and Bombshell Summer. Now, my favorite Victoria's Secret perfume is Angels Wish but I don't think they sell it in stores anymore? I have a bottle of that, but I figure I can try these two perfumes since I love fragrances. I love to smell AMAZING! A great way to try a new fragrance is to buy the body wash, lotion, or mini coffret set.

xo,

Lady G.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing!