Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Urban Decay Palette Lust

Deep breath...



Why I want this palette: the colors look beautiful, the brush looks perfectly shaped and soft, and the palette itself seems so sleek and luxurious. It doesn't help that I've seen videos on YouTube of pretty tutorials done with this palette, either.

The Sustainable Shadow Box = I've wanted it for a long time! I can really work with these colors. I know the shadows are great quality (pigmented, silky, blendable) and the packaging is cute! 
The only potential "problem" with this palette is that each color except "Flash" looks full of shimmer, which means that I'll usually only use one or two colors from this palette at a time for one look. Economical? No. Do I really care? No! ^_^

Here is the beautiful Book of Shadows Vol. III. I don't even care about the UD <3 NYC theme, I've just been eyeing these Book of Shadows palettes for awhile now and love the shades in this one...plus, there are 16! Great value, when it comes to UD eye makeup. But then I think, will the next BOS be better? Should I wait for that one? Nah...unless it comes out before Black Friday, I'll probably have caved in and bought this one first!
This is one sexay palette, if you couldn't tell. I'm actually working on my own "black palette" with a MAC pro palette and MAC shadow refills...it's pretty sexay, too. So, this Black Palette only has 6 colors, but it looks great, has the Eden primer potion and an eyeliner, AND these 6 colors aren't in the other palettes I've listed...it's ok for me to collect black palettes just because they're sleek and sexy, right? Right!

Finally, for now, Cowboy Junkie. Not just for the eyes, but I honestly don't need lip plumper! The packaging is cute...what really got me, though, was the fact that this whole set is only $38 but to get Midnight Cowgirl, Romp and Midnight Cowboy (the shades that aren't in the other palettes I've listed) I'd have to pay $51! More importantly, I can't find Romp anywhere so I'm thinking it was limited edition or only comes in this set? And it's a pretty color!

xo,
Lady G.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing!