Monday, June 27, 2011

AMAZING Deal!

So, I'm getting ready to go to Sephora to haul haul haul...when I decide to just make my purchases online. That led me to their Urban Decay section, and I randomly thought to look at Urban Decay's website to compare prices/shipping/availabilty.

Look what I found for $10

No joke. Their Preen Shadow Box is only $10!!! I had never seen this one...wonder when it came out. But to think, I was about to spend $36 on The Black Palette at Sephora. I still had to pay $6.48 for shipping and tax, but I was not about to miss out on this deal--it's still almost 50% off. This time around, I really don't care which UD palette I get. I just hope that when I get around to purchasing the others, they aren't sold out.

3 comments:

  1. Great deal! I bought one of their palettes from Sephora but it wasn't that cheap. Their colors are so pretty and I like the pigmentation.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great find,thanks for stopping by my blog

    xo
    Foxy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing!