Friday, June 17, 2011

I Better Hurry Before They Run Out

That red dress I posted about is now OUT OF STOCK! This is why I give myself lots of options...I have no plans to buy all of these items I'm posting at once, but it's good to have multiple picks in case they run out.

Forever21 shoes last a long time if you care for them right. I'm still wearing these cute gladiator flats I got from them last summer! I used to think that Payless was the best place to pick up cheap sandals, but they have started overcharging for poor quality shoes...A place to get great flip flops is Old Navy, that still hasn't changed.









Forever21 has such interesting, unique shoes. For instance, these floral flats and the cream loafers. I've never owned shoes like them before, I dunno what it is, but I can totally see myself walking around campus in them this fall. All of the shoes I've listed are less than $30, which makes it easy for everyone to try out new styles.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing!