Tuesday, June 14, 2011

This Is What Happens When Insomnia Hits

I get an idea for a blog and have to go through with it!
And what happens when a random hail/thunderstorm hits?
I stay in and actually go through with it...

I try not to be "materialistic" but it never works for long. I had a coupon for $2 off of a magazine + L'Oreal cosmetic. And I had a coupon for $1 off the June issue of a magazine. AND I had $3 Register Rewards from Walgreens, which was having a B1G1 half off sale for L'Oreal.

So resistance was futile. Once I started flipping through the magazine, I basically started drooling over all of the clothes and makeups (besides the ones I just freakin' bought!)

I realized, I need an outlet.

I could go out and buy everything I want, but pigging out makes my tummy hurt, ya know? I'd be so ashamed lol

From now on, when I see something I gotta have, I will first come here and blog about it, before I buy. Because when I window shop, I win.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing!