Wednesday, June 22, 2011

NARS Cosmetics Update

I have decided that I need this eyeshadow duo.

In the shade Cordura. I didn't think I'd want a duo until I saw a tutorial with this one and did some research on it...lots of girls have this as their HG everyday go-to shadow! I don't buy things because of hype, but I can see for myself that I'd love it.

I wonder if there are any dupes in the Naked palette...I kinda doubt it. I thought I could find the lighter color in Cordura as a NARS single, but every shade is different.

And I could've snatched a photo of Cordura and given credit, but decided getting the plain image from Sephora was less like "stealing" HA. When I get it, I'll post my own pic, maybe even with swatches on different skin tones : )

2 comments:

  1. LOVE the shade! I def want to have the Deep Throat blush!!!! But here in Germany I just can't get it! :S


    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. wauw, this is amazing.
    I love it.
    Join my contest.
    Xx Liefs

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing!