Thursday, June 16, 2011

Forever21 to the Max

I've decided to give Forever21 the honor of supplying my first maxi dress.
The crochet and satin bloom (1st and 3rd) maxi dresses are only available in medium right now, so I'll wait until they have small.




This one is bright as hayul...but I might be brave enough to wear it after the price goes down.



I was thinking this Pocahontas-looking one would be perfect for fall.

Notes to self: 
  1. Most of the time, I don't like showing so much of my chest, so I'd get a few little white tees to go underneath. 
  2. The Pocahontas, black/white, and bright as hayul (tribal) dresses are UNLINED--buy a slip! 
  3. Half the time, these models have their shoes matched horribly...case in point, those dark brown open-toed clogs that girl is wearing with the Satin Bloom dress...don't even go there.

2 comments:

  1. Hi, thank you so much for the comment, obviously I'm just starting out so it means a lot to me!

    I'm loving this post about F21, it's a pretty new thing over here in the UK so I'm yet to actually visit a store but from what I see online they have great stuff and it's all so cheap too which is a bonus.

    -x-

    ReplyDelete
  2. @cassiepeia: you're welcome! and good luck : ) If you don't visit the F21 store, you probably won't miss much. I find that the selection is always better online!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing!