Friday, June 17, 2011

Short and Sweet

I'm browsing Forever21 so much because I plan to get some summer outfits soon. My birthday, the 4th of July, and my anniversary are within a week of each other--and fast approaching!

Forever21 is inexpensive, but offers a lot of cute items with a mix of "in" and classic pieces. Last time I shopped online with them, they shipped so slowly...they actually sent me an apology email and discount off of my next order. There's a physical store in my town, but the deals aren't as good and neither is the selection. We'll see if I shop in time for these events.

Short dresses time:
<--I'm jogging 4 nights a week to get ready for this bodycon dress!

**Note**
Forever 21 dresses are pretty short (and they rise up more on ladies with...assets...haha) so I'll go up a size to medium. The only one I'll stay at size "S" with will be the tye-dye since it's strapless and knee length. Personally, I have more on bottom than on top so this method works for me!

I'm also thinking the red (it's double knit) and gray dresses could easily transition to the fall.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing!