Saturday, June 18, 2011

Beach Ready

More Victoria's Secret!
The bags:
Lingerie bag that you protect delicates in while washing them. I know Tide has a bag like this, but I don't think the Tide one is reusable...or quite as cute.

Small tote--I enlarged this pic to show the details of the tote I want. It's the black one, the Supermodel Collage tote.

These cosmetics bags are very cute. Most are sold out, but I picked the one with umbrellas.

The coverup:
Well, it's not THE coverup, but it's the only one they had that didn't bore me to tears.

The suits:
I have enough VS bikinis to last me a decade. It's all about the monokinis right now! They aren't cheap, so I'm looking for the *perfect* one...One of these is VS brand the other is Kenneth Cole--can you tell which one? : )

I had to enlarge this--the animal and floral prints together look so good! Unique, interesting, pretty...the round v-neck with the keyhole and curvy side cutouts make the perfect monokini shape, too.

Speaking of perfect monokini ^ I fell in love with this one when I first saw it back in the swimsuit preview catalogue. I couldn't justify purchasing it at the time (what with all my bikinis and all) but I don't know how much longer I can wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing!